Mum blasts: One more succumbs to injuries, toll 25
Mumbai: Another victim of the July 13
serial blasts in the city, who was admitted to a private
hospital here, succumbed to his injuries on Thursday, taking the
toll in the terror attacks to 25.
Vallab Gadia (48), who was undergoing treatment at
Saifee Hospital, died at 5 am, police said.
He sustained severe burn injuries at Opera House and
was critical since the past two days.
Last Monday, Mankeshwar Vishwakarma, a carpenter by
profession, succumbed to severe head injuries he had sustained
during the blast at Kabootar Khana in Dadar.
Twenty-two people are undergoing treatment in JJ
Hospital, with six persons still in critical condition. Of the
12 injured admitted in the Harkisandas Hospital, five are
still critical, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details