Mumbai: 10 booked for vandalising railway office
Mumbai: Ten persons were booked for allegedly pelting stones at the ticket booking office of Andheri railway station following a collision between two local trains here.
Two suburban trains had collided at Andheri station around 11 pm Saturday night, when they accidentally came on the same track, sources said, adding that three persons had sustained serious injuries in the incident.
According to Government Railway Police (GRP), after the collision, some angry people entered the booking office and ATM centre and broke the window panes by pelting stones.
So far, no arrests had been made in this connection, police said.
Meanwhile, yesterday`s collision incident was being investigated and a case would be registered after a report, railway officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!