Mumbai: 10 booked for vandalising railway office
Mumbai: Ten persons were booked for allegedly pelting stones at the ticket booking office of Andheri railway station following a collision between two local trains here.
Two suburban trains had collided at Andheri station around 11 pm Saturday night, when they accidentally came on the same track, sources said, adding that three persons had sustained serious injuries in the incident.
According to Government Railway Police (GRP), after the collision, some angry people entered the booking office and ATM centre and broke the window panes by pelting stones.
So far, no arrests had been made in this connection, police said.
Meanwhile, yesterday`s collision incident was being investigated and a case would be registered after a report, railway officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days