Mumbai: 10 booked for vandalising railway office
Mumbai: Ten persons were booked for allegedly pelting stones at the ticket booking office of Andheri railway station following a collision between two local trains here.
Two suburban trains had collided at Andheri station around 11 pm Saturday night, when they accidentally came on the same track, sources said, adding that three persons had sustained serious injuries in the incident.
According to Government Railway Police (GRP), after the collision, some angry people entered the booking office and ATM centre and broke the window panes by pelting stones.
So far, no arrests had been made in this connection, police said.
Meanwhile, yesterday`s collision incident was being investigated and a case would be registered after a report, railway officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton 'world-class liar' as war of words intensifies
- United Nations criticizes repression in Bahrain, urges dialogue
- North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un says missile test a success, threat to US
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'