Mumbai: 3 school teachers held for molesting students
Mumbai: The Mumbai police registered a case against three teachers of a school in Wadala in suburban Mumbai today for allegedly molesting a 15-year-old girl student, the police said.
The three teachers identified as Madan Khandekar (23), Deepak Avhade (26) and Kishore Badgar (23) of JK Knowledge Centre Mahavidyalaya School were arrested Tuesday late evening, after the female student of the same school and her parents filed a police complaint.
The police said that 13 other female students of the same school and their parents also accompanied the victim and her parents to the police station.
The police has registered a case against the trio for outraging the modesty of women under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata