Mumbai: 3 school teachers held for molesting students
Mumbai: The Mumbai police registered a case against three teachers of a school in Wadala in suburban Mumbai today for allegedly molesting a 15-year-old girl student, the police said.
The three teachers identified as Madan Khandekar (23), Deepak Avhade (26) and Kishore Badgar (23) of JK Knowledge Centre Mahavidyalaya School were arrested Tuesday late evening, after the female student of the same school and her parents filed a police complaint.
The police said that 13 other female students of the same school and their parents also accompanied the victim and her parents to the police station.
The police has registered a case against the trio for outraging the modesty of women under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state