Mumbai: 3 school teachers held for molesting students
Mumbai: The Mumbai police registered a case against three teachers of a school in Wadala in suburban Mumbai today for allegedly molesting a 15-year-old girl student, the police said.
The three teachers identified as Madan Khandekar (23), Deepak Avhade (26) and Kishore Badgar (23) of JK Knowledge Centre Mahavidyalaya School were arrested Tuesday late evening, after the female student of the same school and her parents filed a police complaint.
The police said that 13 other female students of the same school and their parents also accompanied the victim and her parents to the police station.
The police has registered a case against the trio for outraging the modesty of women under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'