Mumbai: 3 school teachers held for molesting students
Mumbai: The Mumbai police registered a case against three teachers of a school in Wadala in suburban Mumbai today for allegedly molesting a 15-year-old girl student, the police said.
The three teachers identified as Madan Khandekar (23), Deepak Avhade (26) and Kishore Badgar (23) of JK Knowledge Centre Mahavidyalaya School were arrested Tuesday late evening, after the female student of the same school and her parents filed a police complaint.
The police said that 13 other female students of the same school and their parents also accompanied the victim and her parents to the police station.
The police has registered a case against the trio for outraging the modesty of women under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM