Mumbai: 3 school teachers held for molesting students
Mumbai: The Mumbai police registered a case against three teachers of a school in Wadala in suburban Mumbai today for allegedly molesting a 15-year-old girl student, the police said.
The three teachers identified as Madan Khandekar (23), Deepak Avhade (26) and Kishore Badgar (23) of JK Knowledge Centre Mahavidyalaya School were arrested Tuesday late evening, after the female student of the same school and her parents filed a police complaint.
The police said that 13 other female students of the same school and their parents also accompanied the victim and her parents to the police station.
The police has registered a case against the trio for outraging the modesty of women under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands