Mumbai: 607 kids that went missing last year
Mumbai: A total of 2,267 children went missing in the metropolis last year, and the whereabouts of 607 of them are still not known, according to a report of Maharashtra Home Department.
The report was tabled before the state legislature today.
As per figures upto September 30 last year, 2,197 men, 2,475 women and 2,267 children went missing in Mumbai.
1,135 men, 1,484 women and 1,660 children were traced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi