Mumbai belongs to all, says Bangaru Laxman
Kopargaon: Former BJP President Bangaru
Laxam has said that Mumbai belongs to all.
"The metropolis is nobody`s monopoly. It belongs to all,"
he told reporters on Tuesday after rising the famous Saibaba
temple at Shirdi.
He also said that BJP is a national party and not a
regional party like MNS or Shiv Sena to take up regional
The senior BJP leader said they are with Sena on the
issue of Hindutva but not on the Marathi issue.
"Marathi manoos is also venturing out of Maharashtra for
education, jobs. And he is being treated well outside," he
On separate Vidarbha, Laxman said BJP has been in favour
of creating smaller states.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference