Mumbai belongs to all, says Bangaru Laxman
Kopargaon: Former BJP President Bangaru
Laxam has said that Mumbai belongs to all.
"The metropolis is nobody`s monopoly. It belongs to all,"
he told reporters on Tuesday after rising the famous Saibaba
temple at Shirdi.
He also said that BJP is a national party and not a
regional party like MNS or Shiv Sena to take up regional
The senior BJP leader said they are with Sena on the
issue of Hindutva but not on the Marathi issue.
"Marathi manoos is also venturing out of Maharashtra for
education, jobs. And he is being treated well outside," he
On separate Vidarbha, Laxman said BJP has been in favour
of creating smaller states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened