Mumbai belongs to all, says Bangaru Laxman
Kopargaon: Former BJP President Bangaru
Laxam has said that Mumbai belongs to all.
"The metropolis is nobody`s monopoly. It belongs to all,"
he told reporters on Tuesday after rising the famous Saibaba
temple at Shirdi.
He also said that BJP is a national party and not a
regional party like MNS or Shiv Sena to take up regional
The senior BJP leader said they are with Sena on the
issue of Hindutva but not on the Marathi issue.
"Marathi manoos is also venturing out of Maharashtra for
education, jobs. And he is being treated well outside," he
On separate Vidarbha, Laxman said BJP has been in favour
of creating smaller states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'