Mumbai belongs to all, says Bangaru Laxman
Kopargaon: Former BJP President Bangaru
Laxam has said that Mumbai belongs to all.
"The metropolis is nobody`s monopoly. It belongs to all,"
he told reporters on Tuesday after rising the famous Saibaba
temple at Shirdi.
He also said that BJP is a national party and not a
regional party like MNS or Shiv Sena to take up regional
The senior BJP leader said they are with Sena on the
issue of Hindutva but not on the Marathi issue.
"Marathi manoos is also venturing out of Maharashtra for
education, jobs. And he is being treated well outside," he
On separate Vidarbha, Laxman said BJP has been in favour
of creating smaller states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Facebook doesn't pose threat: YouTube