Mumbai blasts CCTV footage being analysed: CM
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, Thursday, said that crucial CCTV footage has been recovered from the blasts sites and that it will be analysed carefully for clues.
Speaking to reporters he said that the Centre had shared all intelligence inputs with the state.
Earlier in the day, Chavan chaired a meeting of the Cabinet, which passed a resolution condemning the cowardly attack that left 18 dead and over 100 dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official