Mumbai blasts: One more succumbs to injuries
  • This Section
  • Latest
  • Web Wrap
Last Updated: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 14:05
  
Mumbai: Another victim of the July 13 serial blasts in the city succumbed to injuries at a hospital here today, taking the toll in the terror attacks to 26.

Chandrakant Wankar (42), who was undergoing treatment at the Harkisandas hospital here died at 6.20 am, police said.

He had sustained severe burn injuries at the Opera House blasts. Earlier this week, 48-year-old Vallab Gadia, who was wounded at the same site had passed away at the Saifee Hospital after being in a critical condition for two days.

Last Monday, Mankeshwar Vishwakarma, a carpenter by profession, succumbed to severe head injuries he had sustained during the blast at Kabootar Khana in Dadar.

Twenty-two people are undergoing treatment in JJ Hospital, with six persons still in critical condition. Of the 12 injured admitted in the Harkisandas Hospital, some are still critical, sources said.

PTI


First Published: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 14:05


comments powered by Disqus