Mumbai building collapse: 5-year-old girl pulled out alive from debris
Mumbai: It was a proud moment for fire brigade and National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel, after they pulled out a five-year-old girl alive from the debris of the ill-fated BMC building which collapsed here on Friday.
Even though Bhagyashree Kamble, came out weeping at around 1 pm, six hours after the building collapsed at 6 am in the morning, the NDRF and fire brigade personnel were jubilant to see that she had a miraculous escape.
Not only were rescue teams happy to see her alive, but onlookers also clapped in enthusiasm with their eyes moist.
Except dust all over her body, Bhagyashree did not suffer any major injury.
As soon as she was pulled out, the rescue team rushed her to the JJ Hospital for the treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report