Mumbai building collapse: 5-year-old girl pulled out alive from debris
Mumbai: It was a proud moment for fire brigade and National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel, after they pulled out a five-year-old girl alive from the debris of the ill-fated BMC building which collapsed here on Friday.
Even though Bhagyashree Kamble, came out weeping at around 1 pm, six hours after the building collapsed at 6 am in the morning, the NDRF and fire brigade personnel were jubilant to see that she had a miraculous escape.
Not only were rescue teams happy to see her alive, but onlookers also clapped in enthusiasm with their eyes moist.
Except dust all over her body, Bhagyashree did not suffer any major injury.
As soon as she was pulled out, the rescue team rushed her to the JJ Hospital for the treatment.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed