Mumbai cop booked in rape case
Nashik: A police sub inspector has been
booked for allegedly raping a 25-year-old woman, police said.
The accused has been identified as Pankaj Suresh Kathe (27), a resident of Nashik, who is posted at Chandrapur, police said.
The victim complained that Kathe had made false promises of marrying her and repeatedly raped her, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year