Mumbai cop booked in rape case
Nashik: A police sub inspector has been
booked for allegedly raping a 25-year-old woman, police said.
The accused has been identified as Pankaj Suresh Kathe (27), a resident of Nashik, who is posted at Chandrapur, police said.
The victim complained that Kathe had made false promises of marrying her and repeatedly raped her, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!