Mumbai: Draw for 4034 MHADA flats today
Mumbai: Applicants waiting eagerly for the low-price MHADA (Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority) flats will get to know their fate on Tuesday as the state housing authority is all set to take out the lucky draw for the allotment of the flats.
There are total 4034 flats in the offing for which the lottery started at 10 am in Sharda Bhavan located in Bandra West area of Mumbai.
The lottery will be taken out in two phases; from 10 am to 1 pm in the morning and then from 2 pm to 4.30 pm in the afternoon.
It should be noted that a total number of 128, 289 people have applied for these flats.
The latest MHADA flats are located in Malwani, Kurla, Borivali, Mankhurd, Dahisar, Pratiksha Nagar and Powai.
However, people who get the flats in the lottery would still have to wait for a while to move in as only 500 out of over 4000 flats are complete and rest are undergoing construction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today