Mumbai: Draw for 4034 MHADA flats today
Mumbai: Applicants waiting eagerly for the low-price MHADA (Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority) flats will get to know their fate on Tuesday as the state housing authority is all set to take out the lucky draw for the allotment of the flats.
There are total 4034 flats in the offing for which the lottery started at 10 am in Sharda Bhavan located in Bandra West area of Mumbai.
The lottery will be taken out in two phases; from 10 am to 1 pm in the morning and then from 2 pm to 4.30 pm in the afternoon.
It should be noted that a total number of 128, 289 people have applied for these flats.
The latest MHADA flats are located in Malwani, Kurla, Borivali, Mankhurd, Dahisar, Pratiksha Nagar and Powai.
However, people who get the flats in the lottery would still have to wait for a while to move in as only 500 out of over 4000 flats are complete and rest are undergoing construction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued