Mumbai: Draw for 4034 MHADA flats today
Mumbai: Applicants waiting eagerly for the low-price MHADA (Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority) flats will get to know their fate on Tuesday as the state housing authority is all set to take out the lucky draw for the allotment of the flats.
There are total 4034 flats in the offing for which the lottery started at 10 am in Sharda Bhavan located in Bandra West area of Mumbai.
The lottery will be taken out in two phases; from 10 am to 1 pm in the morning and then from 2 pm to 4.30 pm in the afternoon.
It should be noted that a total number of 128, 289 people have applied for these flats.
The latest MHADA flats are located in Malwani, Kurla, Borivali, Mankhurd, Dahisar, Pratiksha Nagar and Powai.
However, people who get the flats in the lottery would still have to wait for a while to move in as only 500 out of over 4000 flats are complete and rest are undergoing construction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra