Mumbai: Draw for 4034 MHADA flats today
Mumbai: Applicants waiting eagerly for the low-price MHADA (Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority) flats will get to know their fate on Tuesday as the state housing authority is all set to take out the lucky draw for the allotment of the flats.
There are total 4034 flats in the offing for which the lottery started at 10 am in Sharda Bhavan located in Bandra West area of Mumbai.
The lottery will be taken out in two phases; from 10 am to 1 pm in the morning and then from 2 pm to 4.30 pm in the afternoon.
It should be noted that a total number of 128, 289 people have applied for these flats.
The latest MHADA flats are located in Malwani, Kurla, Borivali, Mankhurd, Dahisar, Pratiksha Nagar and Powai.
However, people who get the flats in the lottery would still have to wait for a while to move in as only 500 out of over 4000 flats are complete and rest are undergoing construction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air