Mumbai: Draw for 4034 MHADA flats today
Mumbai: Applicants waiting eagerly for the low-price MHADA (Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority) flats will get to know their fate on Tuesday as the state housing authority is all set to take out the lucky draw for the allotment of the flats.
There are total 4034 flats in the offing for which the lottery started at 10 am in Sharda Bhavan located in Bandra West area of Mumbai.
The lottery will be taken out in two phases; from 10 am to 1 pm in the morning and then from 2 pm to 4.30 pm in the afternoon.
It should be noted that a total number of 128, 289 people have applied for these flats.
The latest MHADA flats are located in Malwani, Kurla, Borivali, Mankhurd, Dahisar, Pratiksha Nagar and Powai.
However, people who get the flats in the lottery would still have to wait for a while to move in as only 500 out of over 4000 flats are complete and rest are undergoing construction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok