Mumbai drunken driving: Nooria remanded to police custody
Mumbai: A local court on Saturday remanded Nooria
Haveliwala (27), arrested for drunken driving, to police
custody till February 5.
A traffic police branch sub-inspector and a civilian were
killed this morning after Haveliwala, who was allegedly under
the influence of alcohol, lost control over her Honda car and
rammed it into a police jeep and a bike at Marine Drive in
South Mumbai this morning.
Four traffic constables were also injured in the incident
and they are undergoing treatment at Bombay Hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family