Mumbai: Fire at Ballard Pier under control, all safe
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The massive fire, which broke out at the Ballard Pier Estate Exchange building in south Mumbai on Wednesday morning, has been brought under control.
The fire at the Ballard Pier Estate Exchange building that houses several offices broke out due to a short circuit on the third floor and spread up to other parts.
As many as nine fire tenders were rushed to the site to control the fire.
Reports said that every person inside the building was safely evacuated and there were no casualties.
However, there have been losses as far as important government documents are concerned.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai