Mumbai: Fire at Ballard Pier under control, all safe
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The massive fire, which broke out at the Ballard Pier Estate Exchange building in south Mumbai on Wednesday morning, has been brought under control.
The fire at the Ballard Pier Estate Exchange building that houses several offices broke out due to a short circuit on the third floor and spread up to other parts.
As many as nine fire tenders were rushed to the site to control the fire.
Reports said that every person inside the building was safely evacuated and there were no casualties.
However, there have been losses as far as important government documents are concerned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report