Mumbai: Fire at Ballard Pier under control, all safe
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The massive fire, which broke out at the Ballard Pier Estate Exchange building in south Mumbai on Wednesday morning, has been brought under control.
The fire at the Ballard Pier Estate Exchange building that houses several offices broke out due to a short circuit on the third floor and spread up to other parts.
As many as nine fire tenders were rushed to the site to control the fire.
Reports said that every person inside the building was safely evacuated and there were no casualties.
However, there have been losses as far as important government documents are concerned.
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?