Mumbai: Fire at Ballard Pier under control, all safe
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The massive fire, which broke out at the Ballard Pier Estate Exchange building in south Mumbai on Wednesday morning, has been brought under control.
The fire at the Ballard Pier Estate Exchange building that houses several offices broke out due to a short circuit on the third floor and spread up to other parts.
As many as nine fire tenders were rushed to the site to control the fire.
Reports said that every person inside the building was safely evacuated and there were no casualties.
However, there have been losses as far as important government documents are concerned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur