Mumbai: Fire at Ballard Pier under control, all safe
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The massive fire, which broke out at the Ballard Pier Estate Exchange building in south Mumbai on Wednesday morning, has been brought under control.
The fire at the Ballard Pier Estate Exchange building that houses several offices broke out due to a short circuit on the third floor and spread up to other parts.
As many as nine fire tenders were rushed to the site to control the fire.
Reports said that every person inside the building was safely evacuated and there were no casualties.
However, there have been losses as far as important government documents are concerned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi