Mumbai-Latur Express will be extended till Nanded
Nanded: The Mumbai-Latur express will be
extended till Nanded soon, Souoth Central Railway General
Manager M S Jayant said here on Tuesday.
A special meeting of the MPs from the Marathwada
regions was held here to address the issues pertaining to the
railway services here today.
Out of the 15 MPs from the region, only six elected
representatives were present, the railway official said.
The members raised issues related to construction of
under bridge, fly-overs and crossing roads, Jayant said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Infosys denies laying off 500 people, says 'few' asked to leave for non-performance
- Vivek Oberoi to be trained by Daniel Craig's trainer
- Viral Video: Cheating man finds both girlfriends at same place, EXPOSED – See what happened next
- Xiaomi's smartphones sales in India up 72%
- Arun Jaitley may not read out new trains, lines after budget merger