Mumbai-Latur Express will be extended till Nanded
Nanded: The Mumbai-Latur express will be
extended till Nanded soon, Souoth Central Railway General
Manager M S Jayant said here on Tuesday.
A special meeting of the MPs from the Marathwada
regions was held here to address the issues pertaining to the
railway services here today.
Out of the 15 MPs from the region, only six elected
representatives were present, the railway official said.
The members raised issues related to construction of
under bridge, fly-overs and crossing roads, Jayant said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!