Mumbai: Man gets life sentence for raping daughter
Mumbai: The session’s court on Wednesday
sentenced a 44 years old man to life imprisonment for raping
his own daughter.
According to prosecution, Shahbuddin Khan, the accused,
repeatedly raped his teen-aged daughter at their Govandi house
over two years.
The daughter became pregnant, and he forced her to
An NGO helped the girl file a case in February 2011.
During the trial, public prosecutor Nilima Kasture
examined six witnesses and relied on the medical evidence.
The court also directed Khan to pay a fine of Rs 50,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea