Mumbai MHADA lottery 2012 results out
Mumbai: Mumbai MHADA lottery 2012 was conducted on Thursday for sale of 2,593 flats in the city.
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) conducted the lottery at its office in Bandra. The winners list is available on the following webpage: https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/results/publishdata/MUMLOTMAY2012/draw/MUML...
The website has slowed down owing to the sudden rush in traffic. Flat owners need to be patient to access the draw results.
Of the 2,593 flats, 1,726 are in Mira Road while 867 are located in Sion, Borivli, Kurla and Charkop. Flat winners will have to pay 3.09% as VAT and 1% as service tax in addition to the cost of the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Maharashtra govt to transfer 933 cr lottery revenue loss case to CBI
- Donald Trump accuses Hillary Clinton for email scandal of Democratic party
- Thinking like a batsman the mantra for successful field placing: Virat Kohli
- NIA files charge sheet against three men deported from UAE for ISIS links