Mumbai MHADA lottery 2012 results out
Mumbai: Mumbai MHADA lottery 2012 was conducted on Thursday for sale of 2,593 flats in the city.
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) conducted the lottery at its office in Bandra. The winners list is available on the following webpage: https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/results/publishdata/MUMLOTMAY2012/draw/MUML...
The website has slowed down owing to the sudden rush in traffic. Flat owners need to be patient to access the draw results.
Of the 2,593 flats, 1,726 are in Mira Road while 867 are located in Sion, Borivli, Kurla and Charkop. Flat winners will have to pay 3.09% as VAT and 1% as service tax in addition to the cost of the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends