Mumbai MHADA lottery 2012 results out
Mumbai: Mumbai MHADA lottery 2012 was conducted on Thursday for sale of 2,593 flats in the city.
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) conducted the lottery at its office in Bandra. The winners list is available on the following webpage: https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/results/publishdata/MUMLOTMAY2012/draw/MUML...
The website has slowed down owing to the sudden rush in traffic. Flat owners need to be patient to access the draw results.
Of the 2,593 flats, 1,726 are in Mira Road while 867 are located in Sion, Borivli, Kurla and Charkop. Flat winners will have to pay 3.09% as VAT and 1% as service tax in addition to the cost of the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand