Mumbai: Minors molest girl, thrash her brother for protesting
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In a shocking incident, a group of minor boys brutally thrashed a youth when he tried to resist them from harassing his cousin sister, reports said on Monday.
The boy was attacked with rods in the Kandivili area. He was then admitted to a hospital and is said to be in critical condition.
Police have arrested two boys involved in the incident and are looking for the other accused.
The girl told the police that her cousin had earlier asked the boys not to trouble her. The boys didn’t say anything to him at that point of time but they attacked him few days later.
The girl also told the police that the minor boys have been harassing her for a month and used to pass lewd comments and even threatened her. Due to fear, the girl has stopped moving out of her house these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured