Mumbai: Minors molest girl, thrash her brother for protesting
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In a shocking incident, a group of minor boys brutally thrashed a youth when he tried to resist them from harassing his cousin sister, reports said on Monday.
The boy was attacked with rods in the Kandivili area. He was then admitted to a hospital and is said to be in critical condition.
Police have arrested two boys involved in the incident and are looking for the other accused.
The girl told the police that her cousin had earlier asked the boys not to trouble her. The boys didn’t say anything to him at that point of time but they attacked him few days later.
The girl also told the police that the minor boys have been harassing her for a month and used to pass lewd comments and even threatened her. Due to fear, the girl has stopped moving out of her house these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Flipkart effect: Startups may lose sheen in job market
- 'USD 100 for shaving beard: ISIS imposes new fines, taxes'
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! Is this the most unusual batting stance in world cricket?
- Iran says to miss hajj, Saudi `blocking path to Allah`
- Japan's Shinzo Abe may leave tax hike to next PM: Reports