Mumbai: Minors molest girl, thrash her brother for protesting
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In a shocking incident, a group of minor boys brutally thrashed a youth when he tried to resist them from harassing his cousin sister, reports said on Monday.
The boy was attacked with rods in the Kandivili area. He was then admitted to a hospital and is said to be in critical condition.
Police have arrested two boys involved in the incident and are looking for the other accused.
The girl told the police that her cousin had earlier asked the boys not to trouble her. The boys didn’t say anything to him at that point of time but they attacked him few days later.
The girl also told the police that the minor boys have been harassing her for a month and used to pass lewd comments and even threatened her. Due to fear, the girl has stopped moving out of her house these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre