Mumbai: Minors molest girl, thrash her brother for protesting
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In a shocking incident, a group of minor boys brutally thrashed a youth when he tried to resist them from harassing his cousin sister, reports said on Monday.
The boy was attacked with rods in the Kandivili area. He was then admitted to a hospital and is said to be in critical condition.
Police have arrested two boys involved in the incident and are looking for the other accused.
The girl told the police that her cousin had earlier asked the boys not to trouble her. The boys didn’t say anything to him at that point of time but they attacked him few days later.
The girl also told the police that the minor boys have been harassing her for a month and used to pass lewd comments and even threatened her. Due to fear, the girl has stopped moving out of her house these days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video