Mumbai on high alert after spate of terror attacks
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In wake of a spate of terror attacks in other parts of the country, the Mumbai Police has sounded a high alert and has issued advisory to public places to remain vigil.
The police has reportedly given instructions to malls, hospitals, schools and other public places to increase surveillance and installing CCTV cameras in many places.
As per reports, initiatives under the name of Operation Bravo and Mumbai Kavacch are being formed by the Mumbai police. Police stations will also have anti-terror cells.
Whereas malls and multiplexes have been asked to deploy armed private security guards, hospitals have also been asked to increase security at every floor. Hotels have been asked to keep an eye on vehicles and preserve footage of CCTV cameras for atleast thirty days.
Schools have also been asked to keep a vigil on visitors and do a security check from time and again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!