Mumbai on high alert after spate of terror attacks
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In wake of a spate of terror attacks in other parts of the country, the Mumbai Police has sounded a high alert and has issued advisory to public places to remain vigil.
The police has reportedly given instructions to malls, hospitals, schools and other public places to increase surveillance and installing CCTV cameras in many places.
As per reports, initiatives under the name of Operation Bravo and Mumbai Kavacch are being formed by the Mumbai police. Police stations will also have anti-terror cells.
Whereas malls and multiplexes have been asked to deploy armed private security guards, hospitals have also been asked to increase security at every floor. Hotels have been asked to keep an eye on vehicles and preserve footage of CCTV cameras for atleast thirty days.
Schools have also been asked to keep a vigil on visitors and do a security check from time and again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?