Mumbai on high alert after spate of terror attacks
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In wake of a spate of terror attacks in other parts of the country, the Mumbai Police has sounded a high alert and has issued advisory to public places to remain vigil.
The police has reportedly given instructions to malls, hospitals, schools and other public places to increase surveillance and installing CCTV cameras in many places.
As per reports, initiatives under the name of Operation Bravo and Mumbai Kavacch are being formed by the Mumbai police. Police stations will also have anti-terror cells.
Whereas malls and multiplexes have been asked to deploy armed private security guards, hospitals have also been asked to increase security at every floor. Hotels have been asked to keep an eye on vehicles and preserve footage of CCTV cameras for atleast thirty days.
Schools have also been asked to keep a vigil on visitors and do a security check from time and again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped