Mumbai on high alert after spate of terror attacks
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In wake of a spate of terror attacks in other parts of the country, the Mumbai Police has sounded a high alert and has issued advisory to public places to remain vigil.
The police has reportedly given instructions to malls, hospitals, schools and other public places to increase surveillance and installing CCTV cameras in many places.
As per reports, initiatives under the name of Operation Bravo and Mumbai Kavacch are being formed by the Mumbai police. Police stations will also have anti-terror cells.
Whereas malls and multiplexes have been asked to deploy armed private security guards, hospitals have also been asked to increase security at every floor. Hotels have been asked to keep an eye on vehicles and preserve footage of CCTV cameras for atleast thirty days.
Schools have also been asked to keep a vigil on visitors and do a security check from time and again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah