Mumbai police files case against Yuva Sena programme organizer
Mumbai: Just a day after acclaimed drummer Sivamani performed at a programme organised by Shiv Sena`s recently floated youth wing, the Mumbai police on Sunday registered a case against its organiser.
The police said that they have registered a case under the Bombay Police Act and the Environmental Protection Act against the programme`s organiser Ajay Ghole.
Police said that the Shivaji Park area, in Central Mumbai, comes under the notified silence zone and no such activities are permitted in that area without prior permission from the police. Sources said that noise levels crossed more than 100 decibels.
A three-hour programme was organised by the Yuva Sena in which traditional drummers also performed along with Sivamani.
Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray, Yuva Sena chief Aditya Thackeray and Mumbai mayor Sunil Prabhu were also present at the function.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday