Mumbai police gets threatening letter from `Mujahideen`, city on alert
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Mumbai police has allegedly received a threatening letter hinting a warning of terror attack by `Mujahideen` and the city has been put on high alert, as per news reports on Sunday.
The letter reportedly addressed to Mumbai Police Commissioner Rakesh Maria states, rok sako to rok lo, hum badla lenge. (Stop us if you can, we will take revenge.)
The letter is written by `Mujahideen` and the possibility of involvement of terror group Indian Mujahideen is not being ruled out.
It also states that Maria was saved in the 1993 bomb blasts, but he will not be able to escape the attack this time.
The 1993 Mumbai blasts had killed 257 people and injured over 700 people.
An enquiry has been ordered into the incident and Mumbai police is in touch with their Delhi counterparts after the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you