Mumbai: Rave party busted; 100 detained, drugs seized
Mumbai: Around 100 people were detained at a suspected rave party at a hotel in suburban Juhu this evening, police said.
Additional Commissioner of Police Vishwas Nagre Patil conducted the raid at Hotel Oakwoods in Juhu and detained about 100 persons, many of them youngsters, they said.
The type of drug used at the party was not immediately known and the raid is still on, police said, adding, those detained have been sent to Cooper hospital for medical examination.
Police have seized 150 grams of cocaine and over 100 grams of other restricted drugs from the party.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Baaghi tweet review: First day first show!
- EPF interest rate: Nationwide protest by trade unions today
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput get holiday vibes! See inside
- Priyanka Chopra's dinner date with 'Baywatch' cast! View in pic
- Updated WhatsApp with 'call back', voice mail, video calling features coming soon!