Mumbai serial blasts: Death toll rises to 24
Mumbai: Another victim of the July 13 serial
blasts, who was admitted to KEM Hospital here, succumbed to his injuries Monday taking the death toll in the terror attack to 24.
Mankeshwar Vishwakarma (48) who was undergoing treatment at KEM Hospital, died early this morning, hospital sources said.
According to sources, Vishwakarma, who was a carpenter by
profession, had sustained severe head injuries during the
blast at Kabootar Khana in Dadar, where he had gone to buy
On last Saturday, two victims at the J J hospital had
succumbed to their injuries, taking the death toll in the
terror attack to 23.
A total of 129 persons were injured in the blasts while
24 have lost their lives till now.
Twenty-two others are undergoing treatment in J J
Hospital, including six still in critical condition. Of the 12
injured persons admitted to Harkisandas Hospital, five are
still in critical condition, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Munich pulls together after shopping mall shooting
- West Indies legend Vivian Richards hails Virat Kohli's 'magnificent' innings
- Indian aid worker Judith D'Souza rescued from captors in Afghanistan returns home
- 80 killed, over 200 injured in twin suicide bomb attacks on Kabul protesters; Islamic State claims responsibility
- MUST WATCH: One to be treasured! Virat Kohli's 200 and Sunil Gavaskar's generous applause