Mumbai serial blasts: Death toll rises to 24
Mumbai: Another victim of the July 13 serial
blasts, who was admitted to KEM Hospital here, succumbed to his injuries Monday taking the death toll in the terror attack to 24.
Mankeshwar Vishwakarma (48) who was undergoing treatment at KEM Hospital, died early this morning, hospital sources said.
According to sources, Vishwakarma, who was a carpenter by
profession, had sustained severe head injuries during the
blast at Kabootar Khana in Dadar, where he had gone to buy
On last Saturday, two victims at the J J hospital had
succumbed to their injuries, taking the death toll in the
terror attack to 23.
A total of 129 persons were injured in the blasts while
24 have lost their lives till now.
Twenty-two others are undergoing treatment in J J
Hospital, including six still in critical condition. Of the 12
injured persons admitted to Harkisandas Hospital, five are
still in critical condition, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city