Mumbai serial blasts: Death toll rises to 24
Mumbai: Another victim of the July 13 serial
blasts, who was admitted to KEM Hospital here, succumbed to his injuries Monday taking the death toll in the terror attack to 24.
Mankeshwar Vishwakarma (48) who was undergoing treatment at KEM Hospital, died early this morning, hospital sources said.
According to sources, Vishwakarma, who was a carpenter by
profession, had sustained severe head injuries during the
blast at Kabootar Khana in Dadar, where he had gone to buy
On last Saturday, two victims at the J J hospital had
succumbed to their injuries, taking the death toll in the
terror attack to 23.
A total of 129 persons were injured in the blasts while
24 have lost their lives till now.
Twenty-two others are undergoing treatment in J J
Hospital, including six still in critical condition. Of the 12
injured persons admitted to Harkisandas Hospital, five are
still in critical condition, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?