Mumbai serial blasts: Death toll rises to 24
Mumbai: Another victim of the July 13 serial
blasts, who was admitted to KEM Hospital here, succumbed to his injuries Monday taking the death toll in the terror attack to 24.
Mankeshwar Vishwakarma (48) who was undergoing treatment at KEM Hospital, died early this morning, hospital sources said.
According to sources, Vishwakarma, who was a carpenter by
profession, had sustained severe head injuries during the
blast at Kabootar Khana in Dadar, where he had gone to buy
On last Saturday, two victims at the J J hospital had
succumbed to their injuries, taking the death toll in the
terror attack to 23.
A total of 129 persons were injured in the blasts while
24 have lost their lives till now.
Twenty-two others are undergoing treatment in J J
Hospital, including six still in critical condition. Of the 12
injured persons admitted to Harkisandas Hospital, five are
still in critical condition, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- 'Mohenjo Daro' collections: Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde's period drama rakes in Rs 55 cr so far!
- Japan protests to Russia over man detained on disputed island
- I gossiped about Hollywood with Nathan Jones: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Tribal community members in Goa narrate their woes to Arvind Kejriwal
- Philippines and communist rebels start peace talks after truce