Mumbai serial blasts: Death toll rises to 24
Mumbai: Another victim of the July 13 serial
blasts, who was admitted to KEM Hospital here, succumbed to his injuries Monday taking the death toll in the terror attack to 24.
Mankeshwar Vishwakarma (48) who was undergoing treatment at KEM Hospital, died early this morning, hospital sources said.
According to sources, Vishwakarma, who was a carpenter by
profession, had sustained severe head injuries during the
blast at Kabootar Khana in Dadar, where he had gone to buy
On last Saturday, two victims at the J J hospital had
succumbed to their injuries, taking the death toll in the
terror attack to 23.
A total of 129 persons were injured in the blasts while
24 have lost their lives till now.
Twenty-two others are undergoing treatment in J J
Hospital, including six still in critical condition. Of the 12
injured persons admitted to Harkisandas Hospital, five are
still in critical condition, sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists