Mumbai: Six injured in wall collapse
Thane: At least six labourers were injured, two of them seriously, when a wall at a construction site collapsed following heavy rainfall in the district, police said on Thursday.
According to the district disaster control room, the incident took place late last night in the Buvapada locality of Ambernath’s Rahuldevi Chowk when the construction workers were sleeping.
The victims were trapped in the debris for a while until firemen and local police rushed to their rescue.
While four of the injured were admitted to the Central Hospital at Ulhasnagar two have been shifted to the KEM Hospital in Mumbai, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter