Mumbai techie murder case: CCTV footage shows Esther Anuhya with unidentified man
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The Mumbai Police is now looking for an unidentified man in the Esther Anuhya murder case after the CCTV footage showed her deboarding the train at Kurla Railway Terminus with him.
Police are treating the man as a prime suspect in the murder case of the female software engineer and efforts are being made to trace him.
The CCTV footage is being termed as a crucial evidence in the case as the police has not made any headway in the case.
They had earlier questioned victim`s colleagues and even detained several taxi drivers at the station but could not come across any concrete leads.
The phone, bag and laptop of the victim are yet to be found.
The burnt body of 23-year-old techie from Andhra Pradesh was found on January 16 in Kanjurmarg, eleven days after she went missing.
She was employed with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured