Mumbai techie murder case: CCTV footage shows Esther Anuhya with unidentified man
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The Mumbai Police is now looking for an unidentified man in the Esther Anuhya murder case after the CCTV footage showed her deboarding the train at Kurla Railway Terminus with him.
Police are treating the man as a prime suspect in the murder case of the female software engineer and efforts are being made to trace him.
The CCTV footage is being termed as a crucial evidence in the case as the police has not made any headway in the case.
They had earlier questioned victim`s colleagues and even detained several taxi drivers at the station but could not come across any concrete leads.
The phone, bag and laptop of the victim are yet to be found.
The burnt body of 23-year-old techie from Andhra Pradesh was found on January 16 in Kanjurmarg, eleven days after she went missing.
She was employed with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself