Mumbai: Three killed while crossing railway tracks
Mumbai: Three persons crossing the railway tracks were knocked to death by a speeding suburban train between Matunga and Mahim railway stations on the Western Railway route, police said on Saturday.
Rohit Neverekar (20), Barkat Ali Sayyed (18), and Salman Ayub Shaikh (32) were knocked down by the train at about 9.45 pm last night, police said.
The three were residents of a Mahim slum, police said, adding that they were taken to Nair Hospital, where they were declared dead before admission.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'