Mumbai: Three killed while crossing railway tracks
Mumbai: Three persons crossing the railway tracks were knocked to death by a speeding suburban train between Matunga and Mahim railway stations on the Western Railway route, police said on Saturday.
Rohit Neverekar (20), Barkat Ali Sayyed (18), and Salman Ayub Shaikh (32) were knocked down by the train at about 9.45 pm last night, police said.
The three were residents of a Mahim slum, police said, adding that they were taken to Nair Hospital, where they were declared dead before admission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: All seats declared - BJP emerges as biggest gainer, bags 81 seats; Shiv Sena gets 84
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Big setback for Shiv Sena as BJP bags 81 seats in BMC
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway