Mumbai: Travel agent held for taking bribe
Mumbai: CBI has arrested a travel agent here
for allegedly conniving with an MHA official, who has been taken into custody on charges of taking bribe for extension of
The travel agent Sunil Kesari is being brought to Delhi
on a transit remand.
The Home Ministry official was arrested yesterday by the CBI on the charge of taking bribe for extension of visa.
P K Singh, section officer, in the Foreigners` division
of the Home Ministry, was under surveillance for the past few
weeks following complaints that he was demanding and taking
bribe for extension of visa, sources in the Ministry had said.
The CBI arrested Singh after finding him taking bribe,
Singh allegedly used to take bribe of Rs 15,000 from each
of the applicants he dealt with.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic