Munde says alliance with MNS only after consulting Shiv Sena
Panaji: Stating that all the non-Congress
political forces in Maharashtra should come together in the
next elections, BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Friday said that any
decision regarding alliance with Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
would be taken with the consent of Shiv Sena.
"BJP will continue its alliance with Shiv Sena in
Maharashtra. Any decision on aligning with MNS can be taken
only after consulting Shiv Sena," Munde told reporters here.
"In the recent past, there has been instances in which
all the non-Congress forces including parties with left
ideologies have come together," he said.
Munde was in Goa to address BJP workers` convention here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch