Munde says alliance with MNS only after consulting Shiv Sena
Panaji: Stating that all the non-Congress
political forces in Maharashtra should come together in the
next elections, BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Friday said that any
decision regarding alliance with Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
would be taken with the consent of Shiv Sena.
"BJP will continue its alliance with Shiv Sena in
Maharashtra. Any decision on aligning with MNS can be taken
only after consulting Shiv Sena," Munde told reporters here.
"In the recent past, there has been instances in which
all the non-Congress forces including parties with left
ideologies have come together," he said.
Munde was in Goa to address BJP workers` convention here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands