Munde says alliance with MNS only after consulting Shiv Sena
Panaji: Stating that all the non-Congress
political forces in Maharashtra should come together in the
next elections, BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Friday said that any
decision regarding alliance with Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
would be taken with the consent of Shiv Sena.
"BJP will continue its alliance with Shiv Sena in
Maharashtra. Any decision on aligning with MNS can be taken
only after consulting Shiv Sena," Munde told reporters here.
"In the recent past, there has been instances in which
all the non-Congress forces including parties with left
ideologies have come together," he said.
Munde was in Goa to address BJP workers` convention here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- CHSE Odisha +2 Results 2015 (chseodisha.nic.in): Odisha Board Class 12th Result 2015 declared on orissaresults.nic.in
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far