Munde says alliance with MNS only after consulting Shiv Sena
Panaji: Stating that all the non-Congress
political forces in Maharashtra should come together in the
next elections, BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Friday said that any
decision regarding alliance with Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
would be taken with the consent of Shiv Sena.
"BJP will continue its alliance with Shiv Sena in
Maharashtra. Any decision on aligning with MNS can be taken
only after consulting Shiv Sena," Munde told reporters here.
"In the recent past, there has been instances in which
all the non-Congress forces including parties with left
ideologies have come together," he said.
Munde was in Goa to address BJP workers` convention here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid