Murder case witnesses thrashed in court premises
Nagpur: Three witnesses of a murder case were thrashed by a group of persons alleged to be close to the accused in the district court building here today, police said.
The witnesses, Kamruddin, Abid Ali and Imtiaz Ali were thrashed with fisticuffs by a crowd near the court of Adhoc Addtional District and Sessions Judge V N Tambi.
Later, 10 persons were detained in this connection and three injured were taken to government medical college for treatment, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday