Murder case witnesses thrashed in court premises
Nagpur: Three witnesses of a murder case were thrashed by a group of persons alleged to be close to the accused in the district court building here today, police said.
The witnesses, Kamruddin, Abid Ali and Imtiaz Ali were thrashed with fisticuffs by a crowd near the court of Adhoc Addtional District and Sessions Judge V N Tambi.
Later, 10 persons were detained in this connection and three injured were taken to government medical college for treatment, police said.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Draft Bill for statehood of Delhi is ready: CM Arvind Kejriwal
- China, Japan foreign ministers hold rare talks to reduce mistrust in ties
- Cambodian passenger train back on track post years-long hiatus
- Europe could learn from India in tackling migrant crisis: Australian official
- Take this quiz to find out how did you pass away in your last life!