Murder case witnesses thrashed in court premises
Nagpur: Three witnesses of a murder case were thrashed by a group of persons alleged to be close to the accused in the district court building here today, police said.
The witnesses, Kamruddin, Abid Ali and Imtiaz Ali were thrashed with fisticuffs by a crowd near the court of Adhoc Addtional District and Sessions Judge V N Tambi.
Later, 10 persons were detained in this connection and three injured were taken to government medical college for treatment, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened