MVNS activists attack Mumbai University official
Mumbai: Apparently upset over the leak of
a question paper, the members of the student wing of the
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS), attacked and blackened the
face of a Mumbai University official at Kalina campus here,
police said on Wednesday.
The members of the Maharashtra Navnirman Vidyarthi
Sena (MNVS) allegedly barged into the cabin of Vilas Shinde,
Controller of Examinations, at Kalina campus last evening,
blackened his face and assaulted him for holding him
responsible for the leak of the third year Bachelor of
Management Studies (BMS) paper last week.
On Sunday, the university had announced that it would
conduct a re-examination for the leaked paper.
MNVS demanded resignation of Shinde holding him
responsible for the paper leak. An FIR was registered in BKC
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what