MVNS activists attack Mumbai University official
Mumbai: Apparently upset over the leak of
a question paper, the members of the student wing of the
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS), attacked and blackened the
face of a Mumbai University official at Kalina campus here,
police said on Wednesday.
The members of the Maharashtra Navnirman Vidyarthi
Sena (MNVS) allegedly barged into the cabin of Vilas Shinde,
Controller of Examinations, at Kalina campus last evening,
blackened his face and assaulted him for holding him
responsible for the leak of the third year Bachelor of
Management Studies (BMS) paper last week.
On Sunday, the university had announced that it would
conduct a re-examination for the leaked paper.
MNVS demanded resignation of Shinde holding him
responsible for the paper leak. An FIR was registered in BKC
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what