Nagpur: One dead, four injured in fire
Nagpur: A middle-aged man was charred to death while four other family members suffered burns when a fire broke out in their house in the wee hours here on Monday, police said.
The blaze erupted in the Pratap Nagar-based Adarsh Colony house of Annaji Johri (55), possibly due to a short circuit, when he and the others were fast asleep.
While Johri succumbed, his wife, two daughters and a son sustained serious burn injuries and were rushed to hospital.
Fire fighters were called who managed to control the blaze, police said, adding that investigation into the case was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh