Nagpur youth shot dead for resisting eve-teasing
Zee Media Group
Nagpur: In a shocking incident, a 23-year-old boy was shot dead by two unidentified persons Wednesday evening, when he tried to stop them from misbehaving with his female friend.
Reports suggest that two persons approached the girl, when the victim, Roshan Samrit had gone to a nearby shop. They repeatedly tried to misbehave with her and asked for her phone number.
On being harassed she called Samrit for help. When he tried to confront the two persons, he was shot by one of them in point blank range.
Roshan Samrit was admitted to a nearby hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
The police are yet to identify the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown