Nagpur youth shot dead for resisting eve-teasing
Zee Media Group
Nagpur: In a shocking incident, a 23-year-old boy was shot dead by two unidentified persons Wednesday evening, when he tried to stop them from misbehaving with his female friend.
Reports suggest that two persons approached the girl, when the victim, Roshan Samrit had gone to a nearby shop. They repeatedly tried to misbehave with her and asked for her phone number.
On being harassed she called Samrit for help. When he tried to confront the two persons, he was shot by one of them in point blank range.
Roshan Samrit was admitted to a nearby hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
The police are yet to identify the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM