Nagpur youth shot dead for resisting eve-teasing
Zee Media Group
Nagpur: In a shocking incident, a 23-year-old boy was shot dead by two unidentified persons Wednesday evening, when he tried to stop them from misbehaving with his female friend.
Reports suggest that two persons approached the girl, when the victim, Roshan Samrit had gone to a nearby shop. They repeatedly tried to misbehave with her and asked for her phone number.
On being harassed she called Samrit for help. When he tried to confront the two persons, he was shot by one of them in point blank range.
Roshan Samrit was admitted to a nearby hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
The police are yet to identify the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi