Nagpur youth shot dead for resisting eve-teasing
Zee Media Group
Nagpur: In a shocking incident, a 23-year-old boy was shot dead by two unidentified persons Wednesday evening, when he tried to stop them from misbehaving with his female friend.
Reports suggest that two persons approached the girl, when the victim, Roshan Samrit had gone to a nearby shop. They repeatedly tried to misbehave with her and asked for her phone number.
On being harassed she called Samrit for help. When he tried to confront the two persons, he was shot by one of them in point blank range.
Roshan Samrit was admitted to a nearby hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
The police are yet to identify the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump