Naidu drama: ITI admission process affected
Aurangabad: The admission process in the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) was severely affected following the detention of TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu in its campus.
Students in the institute said that the last day for the admission process was yesterday.
"We are concerned as no new notification regarding the extension of the admission date has been issued," they said.
The former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, arrested for violation of section 44 of IPC and defying the laws, was detained in the ITI building since Friday last.
The campus of the ITI building was given the status of temporary jail. None, including the students, were allowed to enter the 200 meter area of the building.
"The campus had turned into a military camp but students are not being informed regarding the postponement or extension of the admission process ans as such they are not sure whether they would get admissions or not," Rakesh Chauhan, students` leader told reporters.
"The Naidu politics has hindered the educational routine and we demand the administration to decide about the admission as soon as possible," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- BCCI for transparency in awarding IPL media rights
- Cow vigilantism? Two Dalits thrashed in Gujarat for refusing to clear carcass of calf
- 'Arvind Kejriwal fooling people of Goa by making tall promises'
- Kashmir like volcano about to erupt, says AK Antony
- Union Minister Prakash Javadekar clarifies on Nehru, Patel gaffe - Here's what he said