Naidu drama: ITI admission process affected
Aurangabad: The admission process in the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) was severely affected following the detention of TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu in its campus.
Students in the institute said that the last day for the admission process was yesterday.
"We are concerned as no new notification regarding the extension of the admission date has been issued," they said.
The former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, arrested for violation of section 44 of IPC and defying the laws, was detained in the ITI building since Friday last.
The campus of the ITI building was given the status of temporary jail. None, including the students, were allowed to enter the 200 meter area of the building.
"The campus had turned into a military camp but students are not being informed regarding the postponement or extension of the admission process ans as such they are not sure whether they would get admissions or not," Rakesh Chauhan, students` leader told reporters.
"The Naidu politics has hindered the educational routine and we demand the administration to decide about the admission as soon as possible," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you