Narendra Modi condoles Vilasrao Deshmukh`s death
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday condoled the demise of Union Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh, who died at a hospital in Chennai this afternoon.
"Sad to know about the demise of Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh. May his soul rest in peace. My condolences to his family," Modi wrote on twitter.
Earlier, the Gujarat Chief Minister had offered medical help to the senior Congress leader, who was undergoing treatment for liver ailment. Modi had even instructed the state officials to find a cadaver liver for transplant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian hacker uncovers Vine's source code, rewarded $10,080 by Twitter!
- Maharashtra to have panel on code of conduct for legislator
- Shiv Sena 'rotted' during 25 years of alliance with BJP: Uddhav Thackeray
- Feel sorry for using pellet guns against Kashmiri youth but have no other option: CRPF chief
- Hearing test may identify infants with autism risk