Narendra Modi`s Gujarat model balloon will burst soon: Rahul Gandhi
2: 13 pm Rahul continues advocating the need for women empowerment and takes jibes at the BJP saying that until women of this country are empowered, this country cannot be a super power.
2: 12 pm Slamming the Gujarat model, Rahul says that Modi`s model balloon will burst soon.
2: 11 pm Rahul compares Gujarat model with that of Maharasthra`s, says People talk about Gujarat model but Maharashtra model is just fine.
2: 09 pm Rahul takes on BJP, says people voted against the BJP and gave them fitting reply in 2004 and 2009 when they came up with India shinning balloon.
2: 06 pm Further listing Congress`s achievement, Rahul says the party got a new land rights bill, we have lifted lakhs of people out of poverty in the last 10 years.
2: 03 pm Maharashtra govt has announced a new textile policy which will benefit you, Rahul says.
2: 00 pm Highlighting the UPA`s work done during its tenure at the Centre, Rahul points the crores of people are benefiting from MNREGA, Right to Food.
2: 00 pm Rahul Gandhi takes on BJP, says BJP talks of Congress-free nation,I say that Congress is an ideology which is shared by every Indian.
Ahead of the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi addressed a rally in Wardha in Maharashtra on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore