Nashik: 5 held for dacoity at house of BJP MLA`s brother
Nashik: Police have arrested five persons in connection with the last week`s dacoity at the home of a BJP MLA`s brother here.
Cash and gold ornaments worth Rs 21 lakh were looted by armed dacoits from the house of Sayaji Manglu Borse, younger brother of BJP legislator Umaji Manglu Borse, at village Ladud in Satana taluka on May 5.
The five suspects, hailing from Jamada in adjoining Dhule district, were apprehended yesterday, police said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16