Nashik: 5 held for dacoity at house of BJP MLA`s brother
Nashik: Police have arrested five persons in connection with the last week`s dacoity at the home of a BJP MLA`s brother here.
Cash and gold ornaments worth Rs 21 lakh were looted by armed dacoits from the house of Sayaji Manglu Borse, younger brother of BJP legislator Umaji Manglu Borse, at village Ladud in Satana taluka on May 5.
The five suspects, hailing from Jamada in adjoining Dhule district, were apprehended yesterday, police said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi