Nashik man forms political party named after Anna
Nashik: A local resident on Monday formed a
political party named after Anna Hazare.
Dattaji Trimbak Wagh, a businessman who formed the
`Rashtriya Hazaro Anna Party` (RHAP), in an advertisement
published in a local newspaper has urged those over 18 to join
his outfit and claimed that it will contest the upcoming local
bodies elections in Maharashtra.
Work to form national level executive committee, regional
level committee, and to appoint district, city, village-level
office bearers was in progress, Wagh said in the
The party will work towards social cooperation, as well
as in the cultural, arts, sports and the education fields,
while following the philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi, Hazare and
other historical figures.
In his advertisement, Wagh said if Hazare decides to
float a political party, he will merge his outfit in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you