Nashik Mayor`s brother arrested in double murder case
Nashik: City police on Saturday arrested the elder brother of Nashik mayor in the May 7 double murder case.
Advocate Rajendra Wagh, who was arrested this afternoon, is the elder brother of Mayor Yatin Wagh.
Before that, another accused, Vyankatesh More, was arrested last night. Police are still looking for the absconding accused Girish Shetty, Arjun Pagare and Rakesh Koshti.
Mohan Changle and Deepak Sonawane were attacked at hotel Visava in the busy Gangapur Road area on the night of May 7. Both died in the hospital.
Police had questioned Rajendra Wagh in the past three days.
Police believe that disputes over some land deals and municipal contracts led to the murders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal