Nashik: Sex workers come out Anna`s support
Nashik: A group of commercial sex workers
on Friday took out a march in the city, expressing support to
The women walked along the main roads in the city and
ended the march in front of the collector`s office, and
shouted slogans in Hazare`s support.
Members of Nashik District Bar Association, headed by its
president, advocate Dilip Vanarase and former state bar
council president advocate Jayant Jaybhave, too expressed
support for the 73-year-old Gandhian. Lawyers staged a sit-in
in front of the district court.
Workers, women, students and citizens participated in
processions in various parts of the city in Hazare`s support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray