Nashik: Sex workers come out Anna`s support
Nashik: A group of commercial sex workers
on Friday took out a march in the city, expressing support to
The women walked along the main roads in the city and
ended the march in front of the collector`s office, and
shouted slogans in Hazare`s support.
Members of Nashik District Bar Association, headed by its
president, advocate Dilip Vanarase and former state bar
council president advocate Jayant Jaybhave, too expressed
support for the 73-year-old Gandhian. Lawyers staged a sit-in
in front of the district court.
Workers, women, students and citizens participated in
processions in various parts of the city in Hazare`s support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location