Nashik: Sex workers come out Anna`s support
Nashik: A group of commercial sex workers
on Friday took out a march in the city, expressing support to
The women walked along the main roads in the city and
ended the march in front of the collector`s office, and
shouted slogans in Hazare`s support.
Members of Nashik District Bar Association, headed by its
president, advocate Dilip Vanarase and former state bar
council president advocate Jayant Jaybhave, too expressed
support for the 73-year-old Gandhian. Lawyers staged a sit-in
in front of the district court.
Workers, women, students and citizens participated in
processions in various parts of the city in Hazare`s support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred