Naxals burn Gram Panchayat office in Gadchiroli
Nagpur: A group of Naxals set ablaze a Gram
Panchayat office in Armori taluka of Gadchiroli district of
Maharashtra, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last night in Vairagarh about 35
kms from the Taluka headquarters. The outlaws decamped with
three computer sets installed in the office, located in a
dense forest area, they said.
This is the second such incident in a week. Naxals had
also set on fire a Gram Panchayat office in Malewada under
Kurkheda taluka of the district on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations