Naxals creating hurdles in developmental projects: RR Patil
Gadchiroli: Maharashtra Home Minister RR Patil on Tuesday said that there was no dearth of funds for development projects in the district but the Naxals were putting up hurdles.
Patil, who is also Guardian Minister of this Naxal-hit district in eastern Maharashtra, said that the local people themselves should now raise their voice against the Naxal movement and there was no point in blaming the administration.
Patil arrived here today to participate in the Independence Day programme to be held tomorrow.
"There is no dearth of funds for developmental projects in the district. The state government has provided ample funds to all the departments. Funds is not the problem but the Naxalites create hurdles in carrying the developmental works," the Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!