Naxals creating hurdles in developmental projects: RR Patil
Gadchiroli: Maharashtra Home Minister RR Patil on Tuesday said that there was no dearth of funds for development projects in the district but the Naxals were putting up hurdles.
Patil, who is also Guardian Minister of this Naxal-hit district in eastern Maharashtra, said that the local people themselves should now raise their voice against the Naxal movement and there was no point in blaming the administration.
Patil arrived here today to participate in the Independence Day programme to be held tomorrow.
"There is no dearth of funds for developmental projects in the district. The state government has provided ample funds to all the departments. Funds is not the problem but the Naxalites create hurdles in carrying the developmental works," the Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price