Naxals set afire vehicles engaged in road construction in Maharashtra
Nagpur: Naxals on Sunday set ablaze 18 vehicles of a private company, engaged in laying roads in Dhanora tehsil of Gadchiroli district in Maharashtra, police said.
The incident took place between Lekha and Godalwahi this afternoon, they said.
The ultras burnt down 11 tractors, two JCB machines, one road-roller, two water tankers and two motorcycles.
However, nobody was injured in the incident, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city