Naxals set afire vehicles engaged in road construction in Maharashtra
Nagpur: Naxals on Sunday set ablaze 18 vehicles of a private company, engaged in laying roads in Dhanora tehsil of Gadchiroli district in Maharashtra, police said.
The incident took place between Lekha and Godalwahi this afternoon, they said.
The ultras burnt down 11 tractors, two JCB machines, one road-roller, two water tankers and two motorcycles.
However, nobody was injured in the incident, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beware! These daily habits are damaging your hair badly
- Jharkhand opposition raises custodial death, cop suicide in assembly
- Have you tried the bow bun as yet? Watch video to learn the styling right
- Goa tourism may scale down tender price for beach cleaning
- Earth's tidal forces can trigger earthquake across a US fault