Naxals set afire vehicles engaged in road construction in Maharashtra
Nagpur: Naxals on Sunday set ablaze 18 vehicles of a private company, engaged in laying roads in Dhanora tehsil of Gadchiroli district in Maharashtra, police said.
The incident took place between Lekha and Godalwahi this afternoon, they said.
The ultras burnt down 11 tractors, two JCB machines, one road-roller, two water tankers and two motorcycles.
However, nobody was injured in the incident, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players