NCP objects to Gopinath Munde daughter`s `provocative` FB post
Mumbai: NCP on Tuesday took strong objection to the alleged provocative Facebook posts by BJP legislator Pankaja Munde Palve regarding the EC notice to her father Gopinath Munde over his revelation that he had spent Rs 8 crore for his Lok Sabha election in 2009.
Pankaja`s Facebook post is provocative, using abusive words against the Election Commission and warning against any unfavourable decision regarding the case, NCP spokesman Nawab Malik told reporters.
"Pankaja has denied the post and says the Facebook account is fake. Has she filed a police complaint in this regard?" Malik wondered.
NCP asked Munde`s daughter to come clean on her comments and show proof that she had taken up the matter with the police regarding the provocative post.
"Otherwise, we will file a case against her for posting comments on social media which threaten to create law and order problems," he said.
When asked about Wakf Board CEO ND Pathan arrested by anti-corruption bureau for accepting bribe of Rs 30,000, Malik also demanded a CBI probe in the Board functioning.
"There are lot of irregularities in the Wakf Board and they need to be investigated," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men