NCP objects to Gopinath Munde daughter`s `provocative` FB post
Mumbai: NCP on Tuesday took strong objection to the alleged provocative Facebook posts by BJP legislator Pankaja Munde Palve regarding the EC notice to her father Gopinath Munde over his revelation that he had spent Rs 8 crore for his Lok Sabha election in 2009.
Pankaja`s Facebook post is provocative, using abusive words against the Election Commission and warning against any unfavourable decision regarding the case, NCP spokesman Nawab Malik told reporters.
"Pankaja has denied the post and says the Facebook account is fake. Has she filed a police complaint in this regard?" Malik wondered.
NCP asked Munde`s daughter to come clean on her comments and show proof that she had taken up the matter with the police regarding the provocative post.
"Otherwise, we will file a case against her for posting comments on social media which threaten to create law and order problems," he said.
When asked about Wakf Board CEO ND Pathan arrested by anti-corruption bureau for accepting bribe of Rs 30,000, Malik also demanded a CBI probe in the Board functioning.
"There are lot of irregularities in the Wakf Board and they need to be investigated," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video