NCP office bearer shot at in Thane
Thane: A local NCP leader was Tuesday shot at by four unidentified persons in Badlapur town here, leaving him seriously injured, police said.
The incident took place around 11.30 AM at Gandhi Chowk when the assailants opened fire on NCP Badlapur unit Vice President Yogesh Raut from point blank range, they said.
Soon, the 33-year-old party officer bearer was rushed to a private hospital in Dombivali here in a critical condition.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family