NCP set to launch `Janta Darbars` across Maharashtra
Yavatmal: NCP, which is a coalition partner in ruling Democratic Front government of Maharashtra, will be holding district-wise `Janta Darbars` every Friday under deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar.
"The `Janta Darbars` will be arranged in each district of the state on every Friday and Ajit Pawar will personally attend them," Minster for Food and Drugs Administration Manoharrao Naik told a press conference here.
Pawar will formally inaugurate the `Janta Darbar` here on September 7, he said.
Appealing to people to participate in these grievance redressal forums, Naik said the complicated matters concerned would be placed before the state Cabinet by himself.
The deputy CM will hear the grievances from 9 AM to 12 noon at the office of the sitting MLC Sandeep Bajoria, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test