NCP set to launch `Janta Darbars` across Maharashtra
Yavatmal: NCP, which is a coalition partner in ruling Democratic Front government of Maharashtra, will be holding district-wise `Janta Darbars` every Friday under deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar.
"The `Janta Darbars` will be arranged in each district of the state on every Friday and Ajit Pawar will personally attend them," Minster for Food and Drugs Administration Manoharrao Naik told a press conference here.
Pawar will formally inaugurate the `Janta Darbar` here on September 7, he said.
Appealing to people to participate in these grievance redressal forums, Naik said the complicated matters concerned would be placed before the state Cabinet by himself.
The deputy CM will hear the grievances from 9 AM to 12 noon at the office of the sitting MLC Sandeep Bajoria, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video