NCP set to launch `Janta Darbars` across Maharashtra
Yavatmal: NCP, which is a coalition partner in ruling Democratic Front government of Maharashtra, will be holding district-wise `Janta Darbars` every Friday under deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar.
"The `Janta Darbars` will be arranged in each district of the state on every Friday and Ajit Pawar will personally attend them," Minster for Food and Drugs Administration Manoharrao Naik told a press conference here.
Pawar will formally inaugurate the `Janta Darbar` here on September 7, he said.
Appealing to people to participate in these grievance redressal forums, Naik said the complicated matters concerned would be placed before the state Cabinet by himself.
The deputy CM will hear the grievances from 9 AM to 12 noon at the office of the sitting MLC Sandeep Bajoria, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you