NCP set to launch `Janta Darbars` across Maharashtra
Yavatmal: NCP, which is a coalition partner in ruling Democratic Front government of Maharashtra, will be holding district-wise `Janta Darbars` every Friday under deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar.
"The `Janta Darbars` will be arranged in each district of the state on every Friday and Ajit Pawar will personally attend them," Minster for Food and Drugs Administration Manoharrao Naik told a press conference here.
Pawar will formally inaugurate the `Janta Darbar` here on September 7, he said.
Appealing to people to participate in these grievance redressal forums, Naik said the complicated matters concerned would be placed before the state Cabinet by himself.
The deputy CM will hear the grievances from 9 AM to 12 noon at the office of the sitting MLC Sandeep Bajoria, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Three federal police officials killed in Mexico
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership