Mumbai: Sharad Pawar-led NCP on Monday said it would announce its candidates for the Lok Sabha elections only after talks with Congress and that it had given no "ultimatum" to the alliance partner.
Talking to reporters here, senior NCP leader Jitendra Awhad said the list of candidates had been finalised, however, the announcement would be made after holding discussions with Congress.
"We have prepared our list of candidates. It has been finalised. We will make the announcement 24 hours after our talks with them," he said.
He also dismissed media reports that NCP had given an ultimatum to Congress.
"We have not given any ultimatum to Congress. We are not keeping anybody guessing. We are following our footsteps. We are taking the elections seriously," he added.
Last week, NCP leaders had expressed annoyance with Congress for delaying the seat-sharing talks.