NCP will never align with Shiv Sena-BJP, says Bhujbal
Mumbai: NCP Legislature party leader in Maharashtra Assembly Chhagan Bhujbal on Thursday said his party will never align with the Shiv Sena-BJP for the sake of power.
He was speaking to reporters in the temple town of Pandharpur after offering prayers on the occasion of `Kartiki Ekadashi`.
The comments came in wake of senior party leader NCP
leader Ajit Pawar`s interview to a national daily that Shiv
Sena-BJP made an offer to him to join them and get the Chief
Meanwhile in Mumbai, Senior Shiv Sena leader Manohar
Joshi said that the saffron alliance was not averse to
Ajit Pawar`s name since NCP and Sena-BJP under Ajit`s
leadership have ruled the Pune Municipal Corporation for many
He said NCP will have to snap ties with the Congress
before talks of a fresh alliance can happen.
Bhujbal was elected the NCP legislature party leader to
be the next deputy chief minister, dashing Ajit Pawar`s hopes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video