NCP will support people from Belgaum: Pichad
Mumbai: The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on Thursday said they will provide all possible support to people from Belgaum, facing problems from the Karnataka government.
"The Karnataka government is deliberately behaving in a autocratic manner with people from Belgaum and border regions," state party unit chief Madhukar Pichad said on the sidelines of a programme here.
The NCP will do whatever possible for people from Belgaum, he said adding its a part of Maharashtra and the party will lend support to them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack