NCP will support people from Belgaum: Pichad
Mumbai: The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on Thursday said they will provide all possible support to people from Belgaum, facing problems from the Karnataka government.
"The Karnataka government is deliberately behaving in a autocratic manner with people from Belgaum and border regions," state party unit chief Madhukar Pichad said on the sidelines of a programme here.
The NCP will do whatever possible for people from Belgaum, he said adding its a part of Maharashtra and the party will lend support to them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump Inauguration LIVE: US President vows to eradicate Islamic terrorism from the face of Earth