NCP will support people from Belgaum: Pichad
Mumbai: The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on Thursday said they will provide all possible support to people from Belgaum, facing problems from the Karnataka government.
"The Karnataka government is deliberately behaving in a autocratic manner with people from Belgaum and border regions," state party unit chief Madhukar Pichad said on the sidelines of a programme here.
The NCP will do whatever possible for people from Belgaum, he said adding its a part of Maharashtra and the party will lend support to them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?