NCP will support people from Belgaum: Pichad
Mumbai: The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on Thursday said they will provide all possible support to people from Belgaum, facing problems from the Karnataka government.
"The Karnataka government is deliberately behaving in a autocratic manner with people from Belgaum and border regions," state party unit chief Madhukar Pichad said on the sidelines of a programme here.
The NCP will do whatever possible for people from Belgaum, he said adding its a part of Maharashtra and the party will lend support to them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie