NCP will support people from Belgaum: Pichad
Mumbai: The Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) on Thursday said they will provide all possible support to people from Belgaum, facing problems from the Karnataka government.
"The Karnataka government is deliberately behaving in a autocratic manner with people from Belgaum and border regions," state party unit chief Madhukar Pichad said on the sidelines of a programme here.
The NCP will do whatever possible for people from Belgaum, he said adding its a part of Maharashtra and the party will lend support to them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read