NCP won`t go along with Shiv Sena in Nashik: Pawar
Nashik: Union Agriculture Minister and NCP
president Sharad Pawar has said that his party would not join
hands with Shiv Sena in Nashik Municipal Corporation in order
to come to power.
Raj Thackeray-led MNS emerged as the largest group in NMC
in the recently held election, but it does not have absolute
There is speculation that Shiv Sena may seek NCP`s help
to keep Raj`s party away from the power.
Talking to reporters here last night, Pawar said
Congress-NCP alliance was fairly successful in the civic polls
in various parts of the state, and indicated that the alliance
would fight the next assembly polls together.
Talking about the controversial ban on export of cotton,
Pawar denied the allegation made by Shetkari Sanghtana leader
Sharad Joshi that he had consented to the decision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Army Chief Gen Dalbir Singh Suhag appeals for peace in Kashmir
- Start dialogue process for peace in Kashmir, Ghulam Nabi Azad tells government
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan to be Sabyasachi's showstopper at LFW finale?
- This is what Arvind Kejriwal said for PM Narendra Modi after sedition case against Ramya
- Nandita Das is a capable director: Nawazuddin Siddiqui