NCP won`t go along with Shiv Sena in Nashik: Pawar
Nashik: Union Agriculture Minister and NCP
president Sharad Pawar has said that his party would not join
hands with Shiv Sena in Nashik Municipal Corporation in order
to come to power.
Raj Thackeray-led MNS emerged as the largest group in NMC
in the recently held election, but it does not have absolute
There is speculation that Shiv Sena may seek NCP`s help
to keep Raj`s party away from the power.
Talking to reporters here last night, Pawar said
Congress-NCP alliance was fairly successful in the civic polls
in various parts of the state, and indicated that the alliance
would fight the next assembly polls together.
Talking about the controversial ban on export of cotton,
Pawar denied the allegation made by Shetkari Sanghtana leader
Sharad Joshi that he had consented to the decision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Uttarakhand Board Class 10th Examination Results 2016: Uk Board Class 10th Result 2016, Uttarakhand Board Class 10th X Result 2016 to be declared on May 25
- Uttarakhand Board Class 12th Examination Results 2016: Uttarakhand Board (UK) Class 12th Results 2016, Uttarakhand Class 12 Results 2016 to be declared on May 25
- Virat Kohli has been advised rest by Team India physiotherapist after IPL 2016: Sandeep Patil
- We are looking at future of Indian cricket: Sandeep Patil on Yuvraj, Harbhajan's axing
- If you survive in Mumbai cricket, you get rewarded: Shardul Thakur on maiden Test call-up