NCP won`t go along with Shiv Sena in Nashik: Pawar
Nashik: Union Agriculture Minister and NCP
president Sharad Pawar has said that his party would not join
hands with Shiv Sena in Nashik Municipal Corporation in order
to come to power.
Raj Thackeray-led MNS emerged as the largest group in NMC
in the recently held election, but it does not have absolute
There is speculation that Shiv Sena may seek NCP`s help
to keep Raj`s party away from the power.
Talking to reporters here last night, Pawar said
Congress-NCP alliance was fairly successful in the civic polls
in various parts of the state, and indicated that the alliance
would fight the next assembly polls together.
Talking about the controversial ban on export of cotton,
Pawar denied the allegation made by Shetkari Sanghtana leader
Sharad Joshi that he had consented to the decision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India